Cressbrook Peak District Information Website - accommodation, holiday cottages, attractions, towns villages, walking climbing cycling

Eldon Hole | Peak District Towns and Villages | Staffordshire | Derbyshire | England | UK

Peak District Towns and Villages: Eldon Hole

Villages around Eldon Hole

Bradwell


Slideshow
Bradwell (or Bradda as it is known locally) owns something of a distinction. A sprawling but interesting collection of old cottages, the village actually retains a significant amount of local industry and is not dependant on tourism. Engineering, quarrying and ice cream-making are all important here but have surprisingly limited impact on the appeal of the settlement they serve.

A view of Hope cement works
A view of Hope cement works
Like many other villages of the area, Bradwell was once an important centre for lead-mining (the 'Bradda Beaver' hat was universally worn in the lead mines in the 19th century) and the moor above the village is scarred by the remains of many mines, some of which are now being worked for Fluorspar.

The discreet charms of Bradwell are fairly well hidden from the average passer-by, for the main part of the village clings to a steep hillside above the main road and can hardly be seen. The centre of the village, which lies above the brook just south of the main road, is a rabbit-warren of tiny cottages and narrow lanes with picturesque names like Soft Water Lane, Hungry Lane and Hollowgate. From here the houses spread right up the hillside, from where there are fine views across the Hope Valley.

Bradwell
Bradwell
Though most of the village dates from the lead-mining era, Bradwell has a long history - the narrow street called Smalldale follows the line of the Roman road between Brough and Buxton. A Saxon earthwork called the Grey Ditch runs from Bradwell Edge to Micklow Hill near the New Bath Hotel, where there is a thermal spring and the remains of a Roman Bath were found.

On the road to Tideswell up Bradwell Dale lies Hazelbadge Hall, one of the oldest houses in the area, which was built in 1549 and still has the arms of the Vernon family on its wall. Bradwell is also noted as the home of Samuel Fox, the inventor of the modern umbrella mechanism. His house is marked with a plaque and lies just off the main street.

Also of interest is the home of Bradwell's Home-made Dairy Ice Cream, in the centre of the village, and Bagshawe Cavern, (open to visitors & adventure caving groups) up the hill to the South.

Brough is a nearby small hamlet on the banks of the River Noe, important in Roman times as the site of the Anavio fort, an important factor in the Roman occupation of the Peak District. Here Batham Gate, the Roman road from Buxton, met the roads from Melandra (near Glossop) and that which came from Sheffield and Doncaster via Stanage edge. On the mound behind the modern hamlet the Romans built a wooden stockade about AD70 and this was replaced by a stone one around AD150. Altars and a commemorative stone from the fort are in the Buxton museum. After about AD200 the fort was only intermittently garrisoned but a settlement grew up around this important road junction.

Abney Grange - a typical hill farm
0 - Abney Grange - a typical hill farm
Bradwell welldressing
1 - Bradwell welldressing
Bradwell village
2 - Bradwell village
Cement Works, Hope Valley
3 - Cement Works, Hope Valley
Hope Church
4 - Hope Church
Castleton view with Mam Tor behind
5 - Castleton view with Mam Tor behind
Hope Churchyard - Saxon cross
6 - Hope Churchyard - Saxon cross
Bradwell - White Hart Inn
7 - Bradwell - White Hart Inn

Castleton


Slideshow
Castleton, with Mam Tor dominating the skyline behind
Castleton, with Mam Tor dominating the skyline behind
Castleton is one of the most popular destinations for visitors to the Peak District. Maybe this is because it has everything the visitor might want - picturesque scenery, a ruined Norman castle, showcaves, interesting geology, good walks, places to eat and a pretty village. However, this also means that you must be prepared to share the village with the crowds, even on winter weekends.

Peveril castle from Cavedale
Peveril castle from Cavedale
The village is centred around a square in which the church lies - this is just off the main road and directly beneath Peveril Castle on the hill behind. The castle was built in 1080 as a wooden building and rebuilt in stone around 1175. The church was begun about the same time and has a fine Norman arch across the Nave, which was constructed from 1190 to 1250. The tower was added in 1450-1500 and more additions were made in the 19th century. Other signs of the Norman era still remain - across the main road by the Bull's Head Inn you can see a section of the Town Ditch, a defensive earthwork built around the village. This was once a feature of many of the villages of the region.

The two main features of interest, apart from the castle, are Cave Dale and Peak Cavern. Both are reached from the top of the main square - Cave Dale to the left (east) and Peak Cavern to the right (west). Cave Dale is a collapsed cavern and the very bottom part was covered by a natural arch until 200 years ago. It is a spectacular walk up the dale, which is very deep and narrow, with mineral veins crossing it at intervals. As you climb up the Dale, directly above the subterranean chambers of Peak Cavern, you get a good view of Peveril Castle.

Peak Cavern entrance
Peak Cavern entrance
Until very recently, Peak Cavern was the most impressive natural cavern in the Peak District. It is open as a showcave from April to October but is worth walking up to even if the cave attraction itself is shut. Take a narrow lane from the top corner of the village square (past the chip shop) to reach Peakshole Water, the stream which flows from the cavern. Take the path up the right hand bank of the stream into the deep chasm which is the entrance to the cavern. You'll notice on the other side a small stream flowing into Peakshole Water. This is the water from Russett Well, water that has come underground from caverns on the west side of Winnats pass - tracing the source of the water took the local geologists a long time! Now approach the impressive entrance to the cavern, which was once used by a family of ropemakers who built their cottages actually within the cave entrance.

The recently discovered Titan cavern under nearby Hurd Low dwarfs Peak Cavern and means that in the future Peak Cavern will have more competition for visitors but Titan remains inaccessible to the public for the foreseeable future.

Around the village square there are some fine old houses and cottages, including a Youth Hostel and some pubs. On the main road there are several shops selling Blue John (a local variety of Fluorspar with a fine colouring), jewellery made from this or souvenirs. One shop here houses the Ollerenshaw Collection, which contains a range of fine specimens of Blue John jewellery and artefacts.

Towards Mam Tor there is a public car park with public toilets and the Peak National Park Information Centre (telephone 01433 620679).

Castleton has a carnival at the end of May, the main event of which is called Garland Day on May 29th, when large garlands of flowers are made and the participants wear sprigs of oak. The Garland King and Queen are weighed down with immense garlands and a parade takes place through the village to the main square, when the King's garland is placed on top of the church tower. The ceremony is said to commemorate the Restoration of Charles II (hence the oak sprigs), but may well be a relic of some ancient fertility rite.

Mine workings outside the Odin Mine Castleton
0 - Mine workings outside the Odin Mine Castleton
Mam Tor Iron Age ramparts and the view across Edale
1 - Mam Tor Iron Age ramparts and the view across Edale
Mam Tor summit with Kinder Scout behind
2 - Mam Tor summit with Kinder Scout behind
Winnats Pass view
3 - Winnats Pass view
Mam Tor summit looking down to Lose Hill
4 - Mam Tor summit looking down to Lose Hill
Peveril Castle from Cave Dale
5 - Peveril Castle from Cave Dale
Peveril Castle keep
6 - Peveril Castle keep
Winnats Pass
7 - Winnats Pass
Castleton - the entrance to Peak Cavern
8 - Castleton - the entrance to Peak Cavern
Castleton - Peak Cavern entrance with Peveril castle above
9 - Castleton - Peak Cavern entrance with Peveril castle above
Mam Tor view in temperature inversion
10 - Mam Tor view in temperature inversion
Bradwell welldressing
11 - Bradwell welldressing
Bradwell village
12 - Bradwell village
Cement Works, Hope Valley
13 - Cement Works, Hope Valley
Castleton Garland Day
14 - Castleton Garland Day
Castleton Garland King
15 - Castleton Garland King
Hope Church
16 - Hope Church
Hang glider waiting to take off above Winnats Pass
17 - Hang glider waiting to take off above Winnats Pass
Paragliders above Hope Valley
18 - Paragliders above Hope Valley
Hangglider taking off from Mam Tor
19 - Hangglider taking off from Mam Tor
Hangglider near Mam Tor
20 - Hangglider near Mam Tor
Hangglider near Mam Tor
21 - Hangglider near Mam Tor
Castleton view with Mam Tor behind
22 - Castleton view with Mam Tor behind
Hollins Cross and Lose Hill frombelow Mam Tor
23 - Hollins Cross and Lose Hill frombelow Mam Tor
Winnats Pass from Mam Tor
24 - Winnats Pass from Mam Tor
Castleton - looking up Cave Dale
25 - Castleton - looking up Cave Dale
Castleton - Cave Dale
26 - Castleton - Cave Dale
Mam Tor view to Lose Hill
27 - Mam Tor view to Lose Hill
Peveril Castle view to Mam Tor
28 - Peveril Castle view to Mam Tor
Hope Churchyard - Saxon cross
29 - Hope Churchyard - Saxon cross
Castleton - looking down from above Peak Cavern entrance
30 - Castleton - looking down from above Peak Cavern entrance
Bradwell - White Hart Inn
31 - Bradwell - White Hart Inn

Chapel-en-le-Frith


Slideshow
Frith is an old-English word for forest, and Chapel-en-le-Frith is the settlement which grew up around the church which was erected here by Foresters from the Royal Forest of the Peak in 1225. The church was dedicated to St Thomas Becket, murdered in 1170. The site chosen was on a ridge of land overlooking the upper Blackbrook valley and close to the junction of the Buxton-Glossop road with the salt trail, which came from Cheshire and crossed Rushup Edge into Edale on its way to Sheffield and Yorkshire.

Chapel church
Chapel church
With its strategic location the settlement grew quickly, becoming one of the centres of government of the Royal Forest of the Peak. With the coming of the railways in the 19th century the town's expansion was rapid but it's influence and importance faded with its subsequent closure of the Midland line from Manchester to London. The south station (on the Buxton-Manchester line) remains and keeps Chapel linked to the rail network.

The town's current prosperity is due in the main to the local company, Ferodo, that is still based here. Its founder, Henry Ferodo, was a local man and one of the inventors of brake linings.

Parts of the old village survive around the church, which is situated on a knoll just north of the main road. Although initially it looks Georgian, this applies only to the tower and south front, which were erected in 1733. The rest of the church, including almost all the interior, was constructed in the 14th century and is a fine example of the architecture of the period, though less ornate or imposing than Tideswell church, for instance.

There are some fine box pews in the church and in the churchyard is a badly worn Saxon cross, which was brought here from nearby Ollerenshaw. Among the many gravestones there is one which is thought to be that of a 13th century forester. The most notable incident in the history of the church occurred in 1648 during the Civil war, when 1500 Scottish soldiers, taken prisoner after the battle of Ribbleton Moor, were incarcerated here by Cromwell's troops. When the church doors were reopened after two weeks, 44 soldiers had died.

Chapel Market place
Chapel Market place
The cobbled market square lies just 100 metres south-west of the church and is surrounded by pubs, though fewer than in the past, and most of the remaining old buildings of the town. It also contains a fine old market cross, the old town stocks, the war memorial and a horse trough placed here to celebrate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee. It is well worth taking a short walk around this area to sample the neat little cottages down Chapel Brow, for example, or down to the 'Hearse House' which is now the information centre.

Just to the west of the town lies Eccles Pike, a fine local viewpoint, and below it is Bradshaw Hall, one of the finest local examples of a 16th century manor house.

Nonconformism was a strong influence in the area in the 16th and 17th centuries - John Bennet, a powerful early Methodist preacher lived here and Wesley was a regular visitor. Links with Nonconformism also exist in several of the interesting little hamlets and old halls in the surrounding area, notably Chapel Milton with its fine early 18th century chapel, Wash with a Quaker burial ground, and Ford Hall, which was the home of William Bagshawe, the 'Apostle of the Peak' who was forced to resign his ministry in 1662 for refusing to accept the Book of Common Prayer. Despite this Bagshawe continued to hold secret Nonconformist services at his house for many years.

Though it lies just outside the Peak National Park, Chapel-en-le-Frith is strategically placed for easy access to most of the western and central areas of the National Park and there is good walking to be had locally, with both Eccles Pike and Castle Naze offering excellent views of the area. There is a well-dressing and carnival the first week in July.


Chinley Chapel
0 - Chinley Chapel
Chinley Chapel interior
1 - Chinley Chapel interior
Chestnut Centre otters
2 - Chestnut Centre otters
Chapel-en-le-Frith church
3 - Chapel-en-le-Frith church
Chapel-en-le-Frith cottages
4 - Chapel-en-le-Frith cottages
Chapel-en-le-Frith market cross
5 - Chapel-en-le-Frith market cross
Chapel-en-le-Frith stocks
6 - Chapel-en-le-Frith stocks
Chapel-en-le-Frith Hearse House
7 - Chapel-en-le-Frith Hearse House
Chinley Farm
8 - Chinley Farm
Chinley with Cracken Edge behind
9 - Chinley with Cracken Edge behind
Chinley - Whitehough Old Hall
10 - Chinley - Whitehough Old Hall
Chinley shops
11 - Chinley shops

Dove Holes


Slideshow
Dove Holes is located high up in the limestone heartland of the White Peak, with both dramatic scenery and weather. An active and lively community, it is home to many of the workers from the surrounding quarries and carries a life within it that some of the surrounding dormer and holiday villages often lack. The 'international' beer and jazz festival held annually in early July is not to be missed.

The main historical point of interest here is the Bull Ring, a Stone Age henge monument similar to Arbor Low, and the next best example in the Peak. It is situated behind the school and church and accessed via the track to the Community centre. The bank and ditch, with a raised area in the centre, are clearly visible, but there are no stones. Local tradition has it that the stones were removed to be used as sleepers for the Peak Forest Tramway, a crude early railway constructed in the 1790s to carry stone to the canal at Buxworth. Despite this loss the Bull Ring remains an impressive place and worth visiting.

Dove Holes - Bull Ring view
0 - Dove Holes - Bull Ring view
Dove Holes - Bull Ring view
1 - Dove Holes - Bull Ring view

Edale


Slideshow
Edale is the name given both to the valley between Mam Tor, Lose Hill and Kinder Scout and to its main settlement. As well as the main village there are several small farming hamlets strung out along the valley - Barber Booth, Ollerbrook Booth and Nether Booth.

Old Nags Head, Edale
Old Nags Head, Edale
There are three main reasons for the popularity of Edale as a centre for walkers and hikers. First, it lies in a beautiful setting below Kinder Scout. Second, it is the start of the Pennine Way, England's first and most famous long-distance footpath; and third, it is served by the railway - a factor which may be less important than it used to be but which played its part in making Edale accessible to the hard-working folk in Manchester and Sheffield.

View of Edale Village
View of Edale Village
The main village is pretty and lies on a side road off the main road along the valley. There is a large car-park at the road junction and the railway station is just nearby. Just above it is The Rambler, the first of two pubs. The road into the village proper continues past Fieldhead, the Peak National Park's information centre and camp site, past the church and on to end at a small square outside the school and a second pub the Old Nag's Head. This is usually accepted as the start of the Pennine Way. Just opposite lies the Post Office and general store and Cooper's Farm camp site - an alternative to the National Park site.

At the head of the valley, in Barber Booth, it is often possible to obtain teas at weekends and there are several campsites between here and Edale village. Further down the valley, horse rides are available at Lady Booth Farm in Nether Booth. There is a Youth Hostel high on the the side of Kinder at Rowland Cote, above Nether Booth.

Mine workings outside the Odin Mine Castleton
0 - Mine workings outside the Odin Mine Castleton
Mam Tor Iron Age ramparts and the view across Edale
1 - Mam Tor Iron Age ramparts and the view across Edale
Mam Tor summit with Kinder Scout behind
2 - Mam Tor summit with Kinder Scout behind
Mam Tor summit looking down to Lose Hill
3 - Mam Tor summit looking down to Lose Hill
Back Tor
4 - Back Tor
Kinder Scout - Mushroom stone at the head of Grindsbrook
5 - Kinder Scout - Mushroom stone at the head of Grindsbrook
Kinder Scout - Grindsbrook view
6 - Kinder Scout - Grindsbrook view
Mam Tor view in temperature inversion
7 - Mam Tor view in temperature inversion
Kinder Scout - Grindsbrook
8 - Kinder Scout - Grindsbrook
Ashop Valley
9 - Ashop Valley
Edale Valley from Grindslow
10 - Edale Valley from Grindslow
Edale - Old Nags Head Inn, start of the Pennine Way
11 - Edale - Old Nags Head Inn, start of the Pennine Way
Edale - view of Nether Tor and Ringing Roger
12 - Edale - view of Nether Tor and Ringing Roger
Edale Village
13 - Edale Village
Edale Walkers
14 - Edale Walkers
Edale Valley view of Lose Hill and Back Tor
15 - Edale Valley view of Lose Hill and Back Tor
Mountain bikers near Lord's Seat
16 - Mountain bikers near Lord's Seat
Hang glider waiting to take off above Winnats Pass
17 - Hang glider waiting to take off above Winnats Pass
Paragliders above Hope Valley
18 - Paragliders above Hope Valley
Hangglider taking off from Mam Tor
19 - Hangglider taking off from Mam Tor
Hangglider near Mam Tor
20 - Hangglider near Mam Tor
Hangglider near Mam Tor
21 - Hangglider near Mam Tor
Hollins Cross and Lose Hill frombelow Mam Tor
22 - Hollins Cross and Lose Hill frombelow Mam Tor
Winnats Pass from Mam Tor
23 - Winnats Pass from Mam Tor
Mam Tor view to Lose Hill
24 - Mam Tor view to Lose Hill

Great Hucklow & Little Hucklow


Slideshow
Great Hucklow was once a lead-mining village and one of the former mines beneath the village was afterwards mined for fluorspar. It is now a pretty little village nestling below Hucklow Edge and has become a popular place to live. It was a centre of Unitarianism from the late 17th century and now has a Unitarian Conference Centre.

The village was once famous for its plays, which were written by a local resident, L. du Garde Peach, who lived in what is now the conference centre, and performed in a converted lead-smelting mill. These plays were based on local Derbyshire 'types' and acted by local people - du Garde Peach effectively created his own genre. The theatre ran from 1927 to 1972 and when du Garde Peach died in 1976 the tradition unfortunately died with him.

Above the village, on the plateau behind Hucklow Edge, there is the 'airfield' of the Derbyshire and Lancashire Gliding Club, and most weekends a number of gliders will be airborne overhead.

Great Hucklow has a well-dressing in mid-August.

Near to Great Hucklow are the small hamlets of Windmill, Grindlow and Little Hucklow. The walking around here is gentle and very pleasant with easily followed footpaths crossing old drystone wall field systems while above Great Hucklow there is access into the beautiful Bretton Clough.

Bretton - the Barrel Inn
0 - Bretton - the Barrel Inn
Abney Grange - a typical hill farm
1 - Abney Grange - a typical hill farm

Peak Dale


Slideshow
Peak Dale, which is divided almost in two by the former Midland Railway, comprises Upper End on the west side of the railway and Smalldale on the east. Both were built to house quarrymen in the days when the stone was largely hewn from the quarries by hand, and so the settlements are composed mostly of small stone cottages and are surrounded by past, present and future limestone quarries.

Some of the former quarries have been filled in and landscaped, but others have been flooded and are now filled by blue lagoons. Some of the old quarries are used for various sports activities.

Dove Holes - Bull Ring view
0 - Dove Holes - Bull Ring view
Dove Holes - Bull Ring view
1 - Dove Holes - Bull Ring view

Peak Forest


Slideshow
Peak Forest does not have many trees, for it is named after the Royal Forest of the Peak; a 'forest' being an area set aside for hunting rather than a wooded place. North-west of the village lies Chamber Knowl Farm, where the Swainmote (one of the courts of the Royal Forest) used to meet, but the present building dates from the eighteenth century, long after the forest was abolished.

The Royal Forest originally covered most of the northern half of the Peak District when founded by William the Conquerer, but this area was gradually whittled away by encroachment until only a small area around Peak Forest remained by the 16th century, and the forest was finally abolished in 1674.

The current church dates only from the late 19th century, but the church on this site has an interesting history. It was founded in 1657 by the Countess of Devonshire (at a time when the Commonwealth had forbidden church-building), and is one of a very few in the country dedicated to Charles the King and Martyr - so it is clear where the Devonshires' sympathies lay! Until the late eighteenth century the vicar had the right to conduct marriages between 'any persons', 'from anywhere' and 'at any time'. The village hence became a sort of local Gretna Green.

A less accessible feature of Peak Forest is Eldon Hole, one of the seven wonders of the Peak. It is the deepest local pothole; an alarming, evil-looking chasm in the side of Eldon Hill to the north of the village. Access from the village is via Eldon Lane, and is a half-hour walk. The hole is approximately 60 metres deep, but was probably once much deeper, having been part-filled by stones over the years. It was first descended in 1780 and is now quite regularly descended by potholers. Near to Edlon Hill is Starvehouse Moor, a very interesting area and one of the few Limestone Heaths that can be found in the Peak District. Here you will find the curious phenomenon of heather growing on limestone. Made possible by the acid nature of the Loess soils in which it grows.

The village has a shop and a pub, the Devonshire Arms. There is a well-dressing in mid-July.

Eldon Hole, Peak Forest
0 - Eldon Hole, Peak Forest

Sparrowpit


The quaintly named hamlet of Sparrowpit nestles in a wind-swept spot on a high shoulder where the road from Winnats Pass meets the A623 road, which runs between Chapel-en-le-Frith and Chesterfield. The gritstone houses seem to try to shelter behind the hillside to avoid the wind, for there is little natural shelter here.

The only amenity is a pub, called the Wanted Inn. This contains some good pictures of the caves as well as snow-bound winter shots of the pub.

Tideswell


Slideshow
Tideswell Church
Tideswell Church
Tideswell (known locally as 'Tidza') is one of the most ancient settlements in the central Peak District and was granted a charter for a market in 1251 - these were held regularly until relatively recently. It was the site of the 'Great Courts' of the Royal Forest of the Peak in the time of Edward I and a few of the buildings along the main street have foundations which date from this period. However the major feature from the medieval era is the magnificent 14th-century church, known locally as 'The Cathedral of the Peak'.

This fine church was funded by the local wool trade and by lead mining - for Tideswell was a major centre for the lead-mining industry from medieval times to the nineteenth century. As the mining declined from 1850 onwards so did the population of the village and it has only started to recover in recent years.

Wheston Cross
Wheston Cross
The village still has a range of shops, cafes and pubs.

The nearby hamlet of Wheston is one of the smallest hereabouts with about 15 houses, mostly farms, and a hall which is reputedly haunted. There is an agricultural supplier here but no shops or amenities.

The main point of interest is the fine, recently restored 15th-century cross just on the western edge of the hamlet. Unusually, the cross is essentially complete despite its age. It is thought it once marked the boundary of the Royal Forest and has the Virgin Mary on one side and Christ crucified on the other.

Tideswell Church
0 - Tideswell Church
Tideswell Church in snow
1 - Tideswell Church in snow
Tideswell Church - the tomb of Thurstan de Bower
2 - Tideswell Church - the tomb of Thurstan de Bower
Tideswell Church - carving by Advent Hunstone
3 - Tideswell Church - carving by Advent Hunstone
Tideswell Church - medieval womens graves
4 - Tideswell Church - medieval womens graves
Litton
5 - Litton
Litton village green
6 - Litton village green
Litton - traditional dancing in Wakes week
7 - Litton - traditional dancing in Wakes week
Litton - Tansley Dale walls
8 - Litton - Tansley Dale walls
Tideswell
9 - Tideswell
Wheston mediaeval cross
10 - Wheston mediaeval cross
Wheston mediaeval cross obverse
11 - Wheston mediaeval cross obverse

Wormhill


Slideshow
Wormhill is a small farming village found to the north of Chee Dale and west of Tideswell. The manor house, Wormhill Hall, was built in 1697 and then heavily restored in the late 19th century. The hamlet was relatively much more important in Norman times than it is today for it was once one of the administrative centres of the Royal Forest of the Peak.

Just to the west, the hamlet of Tunstead was the birthplace of Thomas Brindley who was apprenticed as a millwright but became a famous civil engineer and was responsible for the design and construction of the Bridgewater Canal. In the centre of Wormhill the village well is dedicated to Brindley. The well is 'dressed' each year in late August or early September.

In Great Rocks Dale, to the west of Wormhill, lies Tunstead quarry. Probably the largest quarry in Europe. Quarrying originally took place on the Western side of the Dale, but the owners (ICI at the time, now Buxton Lime Industries) obtained permission in 1978 to begin quarrying on the East side, working towards Wormhill. Vast numbers of trees have been planted to screen the future quarry workings and these can be seen to the west of Wormhill village. The quarrying will eventually completely remove the hamlet of Tunstead, which is already largely deserted and gives some idea of the long-term threat the quarry poses for the environment of this area.

Blackwell Mill cottages
0 - Blackwell Mill cottages
Cheedale
1 - Cheedale
Cheedale - Plum Buttress
2 - Cheedale - Plum Buttress
Cheedale stepping stones
3 - Cheedale stepping stones
Great Rocks Dale
4 - Great Rocks Dale
Miller's Dale
5 - Miller's Dale
Miller's Dale - Raven Tor
6 - Miller's Dale - Raven Tor

All material © Cressbrook Multimedia 1997-2017